Re: [OM] Noisy spaces

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy spaces
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:36:39 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... if we can treat the pews (even converting them
> to cushioned)...

Harrumph. Must be Unitarians. The Catholics or heaven forbid the Methodists
would never stand for cushioned pews! You are not supposed to be comfortable
before the eyes of the Lord!

:::: The Creator did not design us to beat ourselves up when we make mistakes.
Mistakes are our friends. It is from mistakes that we learn. The more mistakes
we learn from, the faster we gain wisdom. The faster we gain wisdom, the more
we love. The more we love, the fewer our mistakes. Therefore, mistakes help us
to learn love. God is love. Mistakes are sacred and help us learn about God's
will for ourselves. -- Don Coyhis