Re: [OM] Step up converter for Elinchrom Style FX400 flash heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] Step up converter for Elinchrom Style FX400 flash heads.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:31:05 -0500
Yes, CH's suggestion was much better.  I didn't realize high power
voltage converters were so inexpensive and I also didn't consider your
accessories.  I don't know how powerful your Elinchroms are but I can
fire all four of my Alien Bee B800s at full power and they will recycle
with no problem while all are connected to a single 120v 15 amp circuit.

Chuck Norcutt