[OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:44:28 -0600
We've got two Lenovos in the house running Windows 7 and a couple of Vista
machines and two XPs. I get along with the XP machines well, but the Vista
os just about drives me to drink. Windows 7 has been outstanding.
Absolutely fine. The thing about Windows is that every other version is a
disaster.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx