Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases

Subject: Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:15:04 +0000 (GMT)
Bought a used Olympus remote from my friendly camera dealer...who always gives
me first refusal on any Olympus kit he has in. Works as it should. Cost with a
bag of surplus Olympus rear lens caps $16.00
Now trying to work out how to connect my Olympus interval timer to my OMD-5
;-)>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK