Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:35:03 -0600
The big problem with cameras is that they catch the car, not the driver.

Say I borrow your car, take it on a 100mph jaunt through the middle of town.

You suddenly get a really nasty ticket mailed to you, while you were
sitting in your underwear, on your couch, watching the news.

Quite possibly watching the live news chopper footage of my driving your
car through downtown at 100mph.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Wayne Harridge <
wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I presume here (Victoria, Australia) the state laws have no such
> restrictions.  My wife and I were discussing how few police cars we had
> seen
> over the Christmas - new year period which is typically a bad time for
> major
> road accidents, perhaps the police here are relying more on speed & red
> light cameras for their policing (revenue raising !).
>
> ...Wayne

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard