Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:20:19 -0800
Probably from a parked van like they do here in Portland, sometimes.
With them there is an officer in attendance.  Not practical to stop the
vehicle at that point, so the ticket is mailed.  There is a spot near
here that has a one way residential street with a left hand exit to a
freeway on ramp.  The tendency is to speed up while still on the 25mph
street before hitting the on ramp which, by the way, has over a quarter
mile runout for getting up to freeway speed.  Occasonally there is a
radar/photo van on that 25mph street.  Probably at the request of the
residents along that portion of the street.
Paul in Portland OR

On 1/12/2013 2:37 PM, Moose wrote:
I've not heard of speed cameras, so they may not pass legal muster. I
was surprised to see that