Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:51:03 -0500
Must have been sometime other than between 1985-1995 or else excessive
speed is way more faster than my normal travel velocity.  Still in
Florida part of the year but not on the turnpike.

I suspect this is urban legend.  Who would travel the turnpike if your
speed could be so directly monitored?

Chuck Norcutt