Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 04:36:04 -0500
They're legal in the US. Most pickups here come with the mount hole
already drilled in the bumper for the hitch ball.

I actually have an enormous hitch ball installed in a hitch receiver on my
Crown Victoria just to f--k with idiots who tailgate me. I slam on my
brakes suddenly and if they're too close, they'll end up with that hitch
through their radiator, and my car won't have a scratch! So far, I've
scared the hell out of a lot of our local assholes, but none so far has
hit my hitch. In Indiana the law explicitly states that if a driver
rear-ends another, he is automatically at fault for the accident, even if
the guy he hit slammed on the brakes for no reason!

People here all drive 20mph over the speed limit and if you actually obey
the law, they drive INCHES from your bumper honking the horn and yelling
threats. I got tired of that shit and decided to fight back. It isn't the
rednecks here who are the worst about it, its the people in SUVs who think
they're better than everyone else and above the law because they have a
little money.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography