Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries - thread-jacking inside

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries - thread-jacking inside
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:29:36 +0100
Je ne suis pas d'accord!

I think for me it is more about convenience - I'm usually reading this
list on my iPad on the couch, in bed, or on the bog!
To view a photo on d requires me to go upstairs to my office.
To view a photo on c requires me to fetch a heavy laptop.
I don't have an a.
So the result is that I prefer b above all. Excluding e which is least
convenient - but clearly the best!

Exceptionally I might go upstairs to the desktop and its 23" full HD
screen. Especially if I'm interested in the results of a moosification
which don't work on the iPad. So d is my second choice.

Jez, on the couch (this time)