Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:12:28 -0500
That brings up a question for your engineer, pixel-peeper types: Is there a set
of best sizes for monitor display. Epson printers, for example, prefer 360 dots
per inch. You don't have to abide by their preferences, but print quality
sometimes suffers at the odder dpi. Is 1024 pixies a better display than, say,
1750? Or, if the original is 800, should the larger be at 1600?

Just curious.

--Bob