Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:38:06 -0600
The first trial system is now deleted.

Live system is www.zone-10.com/tope2 which is based on Gallery 2. There's
at least 18 of us signed up so far with about half of us having posted at
least one photograph.

I'll fix the icons and text along the way. It requires me dumpster diving
into the CSS files to change the color codes. Some of these templates are a
little better commented than others.

So, here are a few questions:

1. Are we happy with the gallery system enough to proceed?
2. What shall we name the beast?
3. Who can assist me with some verbocity in the gallery descriptions and
other site instructions?
4. What will our first TOPE of the new millenium be?
5. Rules? We don't need no stink'n rules!
6. System changes, plugin adjustments?
7. Sizes look good? Shall we keep the ability to see full-size images?
8. Maximum file size limits?

I'll happily host this thing and keep the lights on, but if somebody could
give me a hand in keeping it moving forward, that would be welcome. I don't
want it to be just my show. The way this is designed, it really is "user
maintained", but the basic structure of the site needs occasional
adjustment and modernization.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx