Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:17:47 -0500
600 high, not wide.  That was to stay within the screen boundaries to
avoid having to scroll taller images since the page overhead takes half
the display height  (sheesh!).  Now if you want to open another window
to display a large image that's a different story.  I don't really want
to stay constrained to 900x600.

Chuck Norcutt