Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:20:43 +0100
Thanks as well. Uploaded some pictures in an album.

I think the default picture size of 640 pixels is way too small in 2013. In
the album settings you can un-check the 640x640 resize and then it seems to
default on 800 pixels, but why not set the 800 pixels minimum for all? Most
of us have phones with that resolution already ;-)

And in Chrome the link to open the full resolution image seems not to work?
Or would that be something on my laptop? Right-click on the icon gives an
option to open it in a new tab, and that works though.

Best, Frank.