Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 18:05:34 -0600
I'll take a look to see if there is a setting or plugin for that. I think
that once you click into a gallery that the software can intercept
the keyboard arrow keys. Otherwise, the keyboard focus remains elsewhere.

I found the icon gifs. I'll have to a little surgury on them to make them
more visible. They aren't intended to be used on a gray background like
that. I do need to double-check that the colors aren't modified by the
CSS. I've altered a couple text color boxes, but have a few more to go.

Ken

On Sunday, January 6, 2013, Moose wrote:

> On 1/6/2013 4:10 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> > I like that as well, Jim, but my favourite feature of the navigation on
> the LUG is that I can move left and right with the cursor keys.  I use my
> mouse (trackpad) as little as possible, so save strain on my shoulder, and
> I like to be able to use my keyboard.
>
> That would be wonderful! I just tried it on LUG, no dice. What am I
> missing?
>
> Straight Arrow Moose
>
> --
> --