Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:59:33 -0600
Updates...

I changed the default image size to 800 pixels on the long edge. With
this specific theme, it works fine. The "Matrix" theme had issues in
that regard. I very much like the larger size. We can actually tweak
it a little more if we want, but 800 seems to be acceptable for
tablets and cellphones. The resize action was applied to all uploaded
images, so you don't need to go back and reload. (another nice feature
of Gallery 2).

I also changed the rows and columns to two rows and four columns. The
thumbnails are 200 pixels. I can also make these a little bigger, but
we got to balance quality with speed.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx