Re: [OM] IMG: The Fruit Sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Fruit Sellers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:47:21 -0500
That one is excellent.  I agree with Robert that it might still be
oversaturated but, if it is, I think it's slight compared to what you
had before.  The baskets and fruit look fairly natural which is how I'm
forming my judgement.  The skin and clothing are outside my personal
experience.

Now, the question is: can you reproduce this same work using the scanner?

Chuck Norcutt