Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:16:42 -0500
I am not too well informed of the options one has.  I find that NOAA weather
Radar sites will not present high quality tracking data without Flash
Player.  Recently, when I have tried to play video offerings on the MSN
website, I get a message that they are not available unless I have the
LATEST version of Flash Player, which is the one that seems to cause
conflicts.  They claim to have made some improvements, so I just installed
it once more.  We shall see.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA