Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:16:37 -0400
Just an old adage... nothing help resolve virtual memory problems like
more real memory.  If you're happy with your changes you're good to go.
  Otherwise up the real RAM to 4GB if you can or as large as you can if
you're running a 64 bit system.  When you change memory modules it is
always best to have them paired.  For example, you said you had 2.5GB.
If that's one 2GB DIMM and one 512KB DIMM than can the 512KB DIMM and
replace it with an equal 2GB DIMM.  When both DIMMs are equal overall
performance will be optimized.

Chuck Norcutt