[OM] OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]

Subject: [OM] OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:08:20 -0700
On 8/15/2012 10:09 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> It is becoming the OM-D list, isn't it?

Yes.

(And the number of posts on TOP that mention owning it seem surprisingly large
to me. Might Oly have an actual breakout
winner on their hands?)

> I've been watching all the posts, thinking the time to surrender the Nikon
> may be approaching.

That too may be true. :-)

How did this subject come to be in this subject thread, which had until now no
had camera related content whatsoever?

Inquiring wise ass wants to know. ;-)

Trouble From Moose