Re: [OM] Eeeek!

Subject: Re: [OM] Eeeek!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:21:52 -0400
I think you misunderstand.  It it not autofocus lock.  It is simply the
autofocus enable button.  If you press the button the lens gets focused.
  Release the button and the lens stops focusing... and it is autofocus
locked by virtue of the fact that it can't move.  It is the reverse of
what you say it is.  Try it.

Chuck Norcutt