[OM] F280 + OM4T

Subject: [OM] F280 + OM4T
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for that--appreciated.  Printed out for reference. I have a file
on that flash and will end up with it at some point.
Unlike tthe 3Ti , the 4T does adjust shutter  speed on auto which
includes the contribution form the F280 so the assumed  shutter speed
will be off ---shouldn't throw things off much though.
I see the price  for the F280 has fallen quite a bit at KEH compared to
a few years ago.
Mike

Oh, adjusting  distances for different ISO?--likely sqrt(new ISO/160 )
would be the factor.

Sure, here's a table I had on a piece of paper. It's for ISO 160 film.

       2.5     4  5.6     8    11    16
  60     7   4.5    3   2.2   1.5     1
 125     5   3.2  2.4   1.7   1.2
 250   3.5   2.5  1.7   1.1
 500   2.5   1.6    1
1000   1.7     1

The distance unit is meter/metre. I think these numbers might be good
enough for an overcast day in the open, but when there are deep shadows
or little ambient light available, one might want to start reading one
or two columns to the right. Anyway, it should illustrate the idea.