Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:53:44 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I for one would be interested in looking at that table if it is easily
> available. Too bad there wasn't a good way at the time to meter the high
> speed sync fill and automate it.

Sure, here's a table I had on a piece of paper. It's for ISO 160 film.

        2.5     4  5.6     8    11    16
---------------------------------------
   60     7   4.5    3   2.2   1.5     1
  125     5   3.2  2.4   1.7   1.2
  250   3.5   2.5  1.7   1.1
  500   2.5   1.6    1
1000   1.7     1

The distance unit is meter/metre. I think these numbers might be good
enough for an overcast day in the open, but when there are deep shadows or
little ambient light available, one might want to start reading one or two
columns to the right. Anyway, it should illustrate the idea.

Priit.