Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:06:03 -0400
It appears to me that the flash is (for all practical purposes) unusable
in full sun.  For example, a full sunny 16 exposure for ISO 160 would be
1/160 at f/16 or 320 at f/11.  Interpolating for these shutter
speeds/apertures from your table it appears the max range would be well
under 1 meter.

Chuck Norcutt