Re: [OM] A Different Flight of Fancy - Welcome back into the fold?

Subject: Re: [OM] A Different Flight of Fancy - Welcome back into the fold?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:01:56 -0700
On 7/21/2012 11:10 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Ummm... Wow!!!  Seems I've just missed the rebates ending today.

Excuses, excuses! :-)

I did warn you three days ago.

You only have to buy today, but do only have until the 17th. of next month to
submit.

I only have to hope that B&H is correct about getting OM-Ds in on the 30th. The
web invoice does show the body/lens kit
as backordered, but also shows the whole amount as paid, along with the lens
and adapter qualifying for rebates. That
should qualify as 'bought together by the 21st." Just in case, I saved a copy
of the invoice web page, so with a tiny
bit of HTML fiddling, I can print one without the "backordered" notation. I"m
thinking that's what I'll do.

Deadlines Moose