Re: [OM] OM-D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:39:09 +0100 (BST)
Moose,
          reading your recent posts set me thinking. (My wife says thats when I
am at my most dangerous!) As well as a Panasonic GH2 and various Olympus 4/3
bodies I have a Canon 40D ,17-85 zoom 70-200zoom and macro lenses. The Canon
kit reminds me of why I appreciate Leica and Olympus so much. Good quality
results but you need a sherpa to carry it around. So, as i sit plotting in
Colorado Springs Public Library, I am considering selling my Canon kit and
investing in an Olympus OM-D and decent zoom from B+H. the body alone is 2/3 of
what I could expect to pay in the UK with free US shipping. The possible deal
breaker is whether or not I could get the Camera / lens combo shipped to me
before 23 Aug when I fly back to UK. I wonder if B+H would ship body/lens
separately......The plotting continues....

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK