Re: [OM] FF vs OM-D [was Push Pins in Color]

Subject: Re: [OM] FF vs OM-D [was Push Pins in Color]
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:08:14 +0200
Sorry just popping in to comment.

I can recommend the OM-5 you will love it but I disagree with ctein
about the xpro-1 - I am also left eyed and don't have issues but then I
don't use the display much - If I wanted to then I would have got a
camera with one that moves. His comments about the ovf and evf are also
rubbish both are fully customizable, I have the live histogram
permanently on display but the metering is good and noise is not really
an issue, so I personally wouldn't dismiss the camera on his comments.

My wife has the OM-5 and with the panasonic 20mm the images are really
quite remarkable, its an easier camera to get good results with compared
to the xpro-1