Re: [OM] FF vs OM-D [was Push Pins in Color]

Subject: Re: [OM] FF vs OM-D [was Push Pins in Color]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:02:53 +0100
I had a look at the OM-D in Campkins in Cambridge yesterday.  I understood what
people have been saying about how attractive it is to handle, and it felt so to
me.  I have small hands so the size is about right for my grip, including the
switchery etc . . .

But the EVF . . . it looks like the one I had for my PEN camera, nice and
detailed, but unreal in appearance.  And when you move the camera to change
view the picture seems to freeze or blur, I couldn't decide.  I prefer even the
funny little optical viewfinder on my X10.

But I rather like the functions on the 12-50: power zoom or "mechanical", with
a macro setting.

Chris