Re: [OM] OT: Vintage Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Vintage Visitor
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:52:19 +0100
My recollection is that the pair I saw were perhaps 1-2 seconds apart,
certainly not 30 secs to a minute (those latter don't get a second look,
ten-a-penny). I couldn't tell you their disposition relative to one another,
but they were without any doubt flying as a pair. And of course, I don't
know whether or not this pair returned to Lossie, or ...

Piers