[OM] PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things.

Subject: [OM] PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 21:59:59 -0700
Just starting to try out PS-CS6.

I'm immediately pleased that they have addressed two interface things that have
bothered me for ages.

They've finally given in to the trend toward dark background behind and around
the image. I've always felt the light
gray background was too bright..

 From time immemorial, the PS default interface has been an invitation to
arm/hand/finger repetitive injuries. I've
often thought negatively about whoever put the tool palette on the far left and
all the others on the far right. Yes,
you can drag the tool palette over next to the rest, saving many miles of
unnecessary mouse travel.

BUT, resizing the image to Fit Screen left room on the left for the palette -
and hid the right scroll bar of the image
under the actual palette location! An endless annoyance.

Finally! Fixed in PS6.

I like it already, and I've tried none of the new features!

BTW, as expected, it's version of ACR has the same new sliders as in LR4. Looks
like an improvement, but I've not
experimented much as yet. I'm still old school, wanting only to get the ends of
the histogram right in ACR, leaving
further adjustments for PS.

P. S. Moose