Re: [OM] Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:43:17 -0400
I became attached to the *idea* of an EVF when I got the Minolta A1...
early live view.  The only problem with is that the resolution is very
low... only 320x240.  I've often wished I had an A2 that has a 640x480
EVF.  Now they're much better than that and I'd be very happy to have
one.  Full time live view, focusing confirmation, live exposure
feedback, live histograms, electronic grid lines, etc, etc.  All
wonderful stuff it there's enough detail.

Chuck Norcutt