Re: [OM] EVF's etc - was Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF's etc - was Sunday
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:40:33 +0200 (CEST)
Well, there's that nice +/- button next right of the trigger on the 620 -
started using is on the ESII on to the Contax where it was ideally located -
left hand side of the body; the Leica Rs were a pain in that respect, and the
D700 is the most confusing of all. Only the L1 can be operated really
intuitively. But all of them work. So yes, Chuck is right, why go back to
manual?

Philippe
sorry Oly folks, I really forgot were it was on my beloved OM2 ...
kidding ;-)
where all others had the shutter dial :-)

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 02/07/2012 22:29