Re: [OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:51:34 +0200
I recently bought an apple TV for streaming, can't recommend it fully
yet as I have sound/picture synch issues not the normal lipsync of a few
ms but 10 secs or so. I am not blaming the apple TV yet as it may be
because my TV is too old - no hdmi in (converter ordered) and that I am
having to plug hdmi into a computer monitor and le that do teh
conversion to output the sound OR it may be a problem with the ISP.

However it is very easy to use and setup. Of course there are other
equivalents but the apple TV was cheap and easily available.