Re: [OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:42:05 +0100
Amen, Donald.  Although there is evidence that we had Sky until around 5 years
ago :~)

I started boycotting News Corp products at the time of the first Gulf War when
the stories by the Times started to look very dodgy.  Then the serialisation of
the Princess Diana book started and that was the last straw.

I still have a letter from the editor, Andrew Neil, protesting that Murdoch
gave him free rein to edit the Sunday Times as he wished . . .

Chris