Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne

Subject: Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:36:25 -0500
> I like the increased tonal distribution, but actually liked the skewed
> perspective better.

The Moosified tones don't do anything for me, except in the far right
building. Otherwise, it looks a bit too Hotel California for me.

For some odd reason, the image composition just doesn't work for me.
It looks like it was composed with the convergence in mind. By
squaring it up, the composition is just off. It needs something up in
the upper right, like text block containing a magazine title or
something. I tried fiddling around with other crops on the image, but
can't come up with anything that flows for me. Maybe if we do a "Ken
Rockwell" and flip the orientation right-left.

Another aspect to this is the reduced image size on the screen. Maybe
as a 14x14 the image works.

It really does need dolls.

--
Ken Norton