Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne

Subject: Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:56:59 +0200
This brings to mind a question that I have been meaning to ask, about 20
years ago I visited my father in Canada and tool along my OM2SP.  I took
a lot of night shots film used was probably kodak gold) which I told the
guy in the shop when I went to have them developed and he said he would
print them on paper specially made for night shots, Is there really such
types of paper or was he pulling my chain? BTW the prints looked good to
me at the time.