Re: [OM] I don't understand...

Subject: Re: [OM] I don't understand...
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:50:58 -0500
Chuck,

I have never owned calibration gear.  When my Dell LCD arrived, the screen
was way too bright.  I used the monitor controls to reduce it to something I
could live with.  Then, I listened to comments from others about images that
I posted, and looked at their posted images, and from those comparisons, I
brought the brightness back up to the point that I seem (to me) to have my
monitor matched to what others are using.  I would appreciate any comments
that you might have on how my images appear on your screen.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA