Re: [OM] I don't understand...

Subject: Re: [OM] I don't understand...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:54:59 -0400
Thanks for the info on "LED mode".  Good to know it exists.  I'll have
to check.  But, for the moment, I seem to have avoided the problem and
gotten a good profile by pre-selecting a monitor supplied white balance
(skipping the part the monitor/software can't handle) and proceeding
ahead with the profile.

Chuck Norcutt