Re: [OM] An actual jpeg

Subject: Re: [OM] An actual jpeg
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:30:29 -0400
Hi, Moose -

I'll have to admit that I like grain unless it is so coarse as to interfere
with or dominate the photo.  I like what you did with Alejandrina, though.
 Noise remover program?
My main objection to most digital is that it is too plastic looking so I
usually even add grain to digital - just a tiny bit!

Tina

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And I need to admit as well that I'm one of that small minority with
> Moose who has a dislike for the vast majority of pictures showing
> grain... whether film grain or digital noise.  It's not at all part of
> the real world.  I've been used to low noise digital for too long already.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 6/12/2012 6:55 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
> > The Wizzard strikes once more - Excellent job on both Sir.
> >
> > Amitiés
> > Philippe
> >
> > Le 12 juin 12 à 12:11, Moose a écrit :
> >
> >> Oops, bad link.<
> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Alejandrina_Gomez_Dominguez_age_2.htm

> >> --
> >> What if the Hokey Pokey *IS* what it's all about?
> >> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com