Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35

Subject: Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:42:20 +0200
On 23 May 2012, at 3:54 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Ah, but how about a Hasselblad?
>
> :)

Well, I already answered this in my earlier post - "nice, but not for
me". Tried 'blads a couple of times. I find much, much more enjoyment
from the RB system as a whole. Sure, it's bigger, "cruder". But for me
it is better. I'm also not the greatest at composing 6x6cm images - I
like the 6x7cm rectangle. Hasselblads are finicky, and that's a fact.

My RB67 body was manufactured in 1971 and it's had a rough life - it
looks really beaten. It just keeps on working flawlessly, and puts a
smile on my face.

Dawid