Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35

Subject: Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:48:13 +0200
Well Ed, let's just consider it a matter of personal preference.

I really like the mechanical RB body, and the all-metal, more compact
C-series lenses, even if some of them are optically inferiour to the
RZ equivalents.
There's something deliciously solid and simple to the RB system, and I
do like the lack of dependence on batteries :-)

Both are fantastic systems. Oh, I don't take all 6 lenses with me all
the time, I usually pair it down to a 4-lens kit for lighter
traveling: 37mm/65mm/140mm/250mm
I have loved the RB system since I stared using it in 2008, it's just
perfect for my needs.

Dawid