Re: [OM] Friday Mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Mountain
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:03:27 -0400
Shadow makes the image. Be nice if you could Moose it up a little so it has
slightly sharper edges. <g?>

I'm partial to OMG Dramatic, because I see it printed on a nice Velvet Fine Art
or Watercolor paper, which would soften it up some and tone down the drama a
gooch.

(I hate it when I write gooch on my computer and it corrects it to hooch.
Pisses me off. <g>)

--Bob