Re: [OM] f*** you, loyal customer

Subject: Re: [OM] f*** you, loyal customer
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:38:26 -0700
If my memory serves the reason for the change in the battery from the Blm-1
to the Blm-5 was made necessary by a new Japanese safety rule.  For my E-30
I mostly use the BlM-1 battery that I bought from Calumet.  This one
http://www.calumetphoto.com/eng/product/calumet_blm_1_replacement_battery_for_olympus/cj0524

.  It has a rating higher then the original battery but not by much and is
still working.   Since I am in no danger of convincing my wife I need a E-5
or even working one into the budget I have not worried about the the
difference between the chargers or the battery's.  John