Re: [OM] Friday Mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Mountain
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 20:59:45 -0700
On 5/12/2012 8:08 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Interesting. I'd be tempted to play with that third aerial.

Yes, I'll be happy to send you a full size copy. :-)

I do see what you are getting at, thanks. It's already been processed a fair
amount, to correct for shooting through a
737 window and a lot of air. I rather like it as a contrast to the first two.

But standing on it's own, there's a commercial, 'grabber' image in there too.
So here they all are.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/Shasta/IMG_2220.htm>

I even cleaned up the apparent clear cut parcels on the bottom center.

There's also a nice crop that could be done, but I'm hesitant to crop out
Shastina, lower right, and Shasta's shadow. I
think the shadow is pointing a little South of where we went camping at Lava
Beds Nat'l monument a couple of years ago.

Grab 'Em Moose