[OM] From the Air [was Friday Mountain)

Subject: [OM] From the Air [was Friday Mountain)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:43:51 -0700
Those shots of Shasta reminded me of many more shots, both from the air and in
Montana that I hadn't really looked at.
It was only a couple of days after we returned that we headed off for a month
in New England, and innumerable more
images. :-)

Here are a couple of possible interest. The first shows the new Eastern span of
the SF Bay Bridge with the next to last
preconstructed piece of roadbed being lifted into place. I could hardly have
asked for a better view.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Montana_2011/In_the_Air&image=IMG_2105oof40.jpg>

The second is one of those reasons Californians don't 'get' endless horizons.
Right in the middle of the large,
generally flat Sacramento Valley are the Sutter Buttes. No big deal here, they
would be a famous feature in many parts
of the US.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Montana_2011/In_the_Air&image=IMG_2112croof60m.jpg>

Airborne Moose