Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 06:41:34 +0100
In which case, Chuck, it's possible that the 2 birds are the same one, and that
the 3rd instance was eliminated by chance; if one of the overlaps had been in a
certain place and that part of the image was eliminated to make the joins.

Which means that you took sufficient images to make a good panorama.  I reckon
that distortion is still a threat when you include moving objects in the images.

Chris