Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 06:18:58 +0100
Just in case you're serious, Wayne, it doesn't.  It blends the images, as Chuck
says, on the parts of the scene, matching parts between images.  If it has
superimposed each instance of the bird it will have had to distort other parts
of the scene.

No free lunches here.

However, my X10 does an excellent job of defeating that sort of problem, I
think.

Chris