Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:47:51 -0400
I don't know if you're asking about Hugin or PhotoShop but PhotoShop
certainly blends images across frames.  The most amazing thing I've seen
it do is pick out a large bird who appears in different positions in
different frames and place it in only one frame in the final image.
That knocked my socks off.

I assume Hugin must do the same.  I believe it's based on PanoTools
which at one time used a separate application called "Enblend" for
blending across frames.

Chuck Norcutt

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu