Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:36:07 -0400
I finally thought to go check the individual images and see that only
three of them contain the birds.  Two frames have two birds each and one
frame has only one.  The birds are always generally in the center of the
overall pano but in different positions of course.  It's a mystery to me
how the software chose what it did.  The two birds in the final image
are from two adjacent frames containing both birds but with the final
image having only one of each bird from each frame.

Chuck Norcutt