Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:14:46 -0700
I use to work with a guy from Oklahoma.  His brother built a new home on
his ranch in central Oklahoma and started with two refrigerator rail
cars.  He mounted them on concrete foundations 35 feet apart, put large
concrete anchors in the ground and strapped the RR cars down with steel
straps.  Those RR cars became the bedrooms and the rest of the house was
built between them.  About as safe as you can get.  Still does not
prevent damage, though.
Paul in Portland OR