Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:49:20 -0500
On 4/14/12 21:12 : , Ken Norton wrote:
> There are a few of you that have correlated my location with the news. The
> hospital in question is just a couple blocks from our house. We lost one
> tree and major parts of others. Hopefully we have no holes in the roof. The
> hospital did get trashed pretty good. We rode this one out in the basement,
> but couldn't get into the storm shelter in time. The wind was blowing
> through the house.
>
> AG

Glad you're OK.  A good friend of mine lives in Knoxville, IA and said
that they got really heavy winds and rain, but the tornadoes just missed
them.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard